Mar 25, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
Creighton was one of the most fun teams in the country this season.
Between the way they played and the Dougie McBuckets Show, the Bluejays were appointment viewing every time they took the floor.
Unfortunately, their dream season came to a screeching halt in the Round of 32, as they played their worst game of the season in the worst possible moment. As you might imagine, there weren’t many dry eyes in the locker room after the game, but much of that had to do with the touching, heartfelt postgame speech given by Greg McDermott.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)