Mar 25, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
Creighton was one of the most fun teams in the country this season.
Between the way they played and the Dougie McBuckets Show, the Bluejays were appointment viewing every time they took the floor.
Unfortunately, their dream season came to a screeching halt in the Round of 32, as they played their worst game of the season in the worst possible moment. As you might imagine, there weren’t many dry eyes in the locker room after the game, but much of that had to do with the touching, heartfelt postgame speech given by Greg McDermott.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)