Mar 25, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
It happened after midnight on the east coast in the NIT, but it should be seen.
Fred Gulley, a 6-foot-2 guard for Arkansas, dunked all over Cal’s Jeff Powers. Knee in the chest, posterization, everything.
The only problem?
It was called a “blarge”! A block and a charge! At the same time! That’s an actual thing!
I think Urban Dictionary explains what a blarge is pretty accurately.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)