Mar 25, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
It happened after midnight on the east coast in the NIT, but it should be seen.
Fred Gulley, a 6-foot-2 guard for Arkansas, dunked all over Cal’s Jeff Powers. Knee in the chest, posterization, everything.
The only problem?
It was called a “blarge”! A block and a charge! At the same time! That’s an actual thing!
I think Urban Dictionary explains what a blarge is pretty accurately.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)