Mar 25, 2014, 12:53 AM EST
It happened after midnight on the east coast in the NIT, but it should be seen.
Fred Gulley, a 6-foot-2 guard for Arkansas, dunked all over Cal’s Jeff Powers. Knee in the chest, posterization, everything.
The only problem?
It was called a “blarge”! A block and a charge! At the same time! That’s an actual thing!
I think Urban Dictionary explains what a blarge is pretty accurately.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)