Mar 25, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
It happened after midnight on the east coast in the NIT, but it should be seen.
Fred Gulley, a 6-foot-2 guard for Arkansas, dunked all over Cal’s Jeff Powers. Knee in the chest, posterization, everything.
The only problem?
It was called a “blarge”! A block and a charge! At the same time! That’s an actual thing!
I think Urban Dictionary explains what a blarge is pretty accurately.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)