Mar 25, 2014, 10:18 AM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Manhattan head coach Steve Masiello is expected to take the South Florida head coaching job, according to a report from Gary Parrish of CBSSports.com this morning.
Masiello’s third season as Manhattan’s head coach came to a close on Thursday when the Jaspers lost to No. 4 Louisville in the Round of 64. He will replace Stan Heath, who went 12-20 this past season and just 3-15 in the AAC.
Masiello was a walk-on for Rick Pitino and Tubby Smith at Kentucky and coached under Pitino at Louisville for six years.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)