Mar 27, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
— Wisconsin Basketball (@BadgerMBB) March 28, 2014
Following their convincing 69-52 win over No. 6 Baylor in the West Regional semifinals, No. 2 Wisconsin had a special guest in the locker room. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers made an appearance, much to the delight of the players and head coach Bo Ryan.
And there was dancing as well, with redshirt junior center Evan Anderson showing off his moves before coach Ryan addressed the team. Next up for Wisconsin is either No. 1 Arizona or No. 4 San Diego State, with a win sending Ryan to his first Final Four as a head coach.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)