Mar 27, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
In the infographic below provided by Facebook, Dayton, it seems, has gotten the most Facebook buzz in the majority of the states, and I guess that shouldn’t be surprising. They’re the closest thing we’ve got to a mid-major left in the NCAA tournament, and they’re also the lowest seed left in the dance.
That said, where’s the love for Michigan State? No one wants to talk about Sparty?
And you know what may be more surprising? The only state where Kentucky is mentioned the most is … Kansas? Even in their home state, the Wildcats are out-mentioned by Louisville, although I have a sneaking suspicion that quite a few of those mentions are something along the lines of “Louisville stinks at basketball.”
(CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE)
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1