Mar 27, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
I know how hard this week must have been for you.
After the insanity of the first four days of the NCAA tournament — from the craziness of trying to actually make your bracket for the three days before that — you actually had to, you know, do your job, or your schoolwork, or whatever it is you do with yourselves these past three days.
So as a result of being a responsible human being, you probably fell behind on just how awesome this Sweet 16 is going to be.
Because it’s going to be awesome.
And that’s why I’m here to help you catch up.
Thursday night’s games will kick off at 7:15 p.m., with the South Region and the West Region doing the Thursday-Saturday shifts while the East and the Midwest will play on Friday and Sunday. Here is the full schedule for the Sweet 16 games, with the links leading to our full preview of each game. Check CBT throughout the day Thursday, as we will be rolling out of previews for Friday’s Sweet 16 games:
- Thu. 7:15 p.m.: No. 10 Stanford vs. No. 11 Dayton (South)
- Thu. 7:47 p.m.: No. 2 Wisconsin vs. No. 6 Baylor (West)
- Thu. 9:45 p.m.: No. 1 Florida vs. No. 4 UCLA (South)
- Thu. 10:17 p.m.: No. 1 Arizona vs. No. 4 San Diego State (West)
- Fri. 7:15 p.m.: No. 3 Iowa State vs. No. 7 UConn (East)
- Fri. 7:27 p.m.: No. 2 Michigan vs. No. 11 Tennessee (Midwest)
- Fri. 9:45 p.m.: No. 1 Virginia vs. No. 4 Michigan State (East)
- Fri. 9:57 p.m.: No. 4 Louisville vs. No. 8 Kentucky (Midwest)
That’s not all we’ve got for you.
We ranked the 16 teams left in the NCAA tournament for you and also provided a list of the Top 16 Players left in the field. I’m not a betting man, but if you like to put a little wager down, those lists should help you decide who to bet on.
And lastly, if you’re more into the analysis side of the game, we broke down the eight most important individual matchups of the Sweet 16.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 0
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)