Mar 29, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Temple transfer Anthony Lee has committed to Ohio State, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Lee averaged 13.6 points and 8.6 boards for the Owls last season. As a graduate transfer, he will be eligible for the Buckeyes immediately.
It’s a big addition for Thad Matta, who will be losing his top three scorers from a team that struggled to score this past season. Lee will also provide some added size in the paint, as the Buckeyes just don’t have a very big front line.
He reportedly picked Ohio State over Iowa State, Indiana, Louisville and Notre Dame.
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 0
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)