Mar 29, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Temple transfer Anthony Lee has committed to Ohio State, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Lee averaged 13.6 points and 8.6 boards for the Owls last season. As a graduate transfer, he will be eligible for the Buckeyes immediately.
It’s a big addition for Thad Matta, who will be losing his top three scorers from a team that struggled to score this past season. Lee will also provide some added size in the paint, as the Buckeyes just don’t have a very big front line.
He reportedly picked Ohio State over Iowa State, Indiana, Louisville and Notre Dame.
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 0
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)