Mar 29, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Temple transfer Anthony Lee has committed to Ohio State, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Lee averaged 13.6 points and 8.6 boards for the Owls last season. As a graduate transfer, he will be eligible for the Buckeyes immediately.
It’s a big addition for Thad Matta, who will be losing his top three scorers from a team that struggled to score this past season. Lee will also provide some added size in the paint, as the Buckeyes just don’t have a very big front line.
He reportedly picked Ohio State over Iowa State, Indiana, Louisville and Notre Dame.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)