Mar 29, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Temple transfer Anthony Lee has committed to Ohio State, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Lee averaged 13.6 points and 8.6 boards for the Owls last season. As a graduate transfer, he will be eligible for the Buckeyes immediately.
It’s a big addition for Thad Matta, who will be losing his top three scorers from a team that struggled to score this past season. Lee will also provide some added size in the paint, as the Buckeyes just don’t have a very big front line.
He reportedly picked Ohio State over Iowa State, Indiana, Louisville and Notre Dame.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)