Mar 29, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Temple transfer Anthony Lee has committed to Ohio State, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Lee averaged 13.6 points and 8.6 boards for the Owls last season. As a graduate transfer, he will be eligible for the Buckeyes immediately.
It’s a big addition for Thad Matta, who will be losing his top three scorers from a team that struggled to score this past season. Lee will also provide some added size in the paint, as the Buckeyes just don’t have a very big front line.
He reportedly picked Ohio State over Iowa State, Indiana, Louisville and Notre Dame.
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)