Duke commit Grayson Allen dunks over Jahlil Okafor to win McDonald’s All-American Dunk Contest (VIDEO)
Mar 31, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Duke commit Grayson Allen is a 6-foot-4 two-guard from Jacksonville, Florida that could crack Duke’s rotation next season as a freshman. Allen looked solid in McDonald’s All-American Game practices this morning when I was there and he packs quite a bit of athleticism to go along with some catch-and-shoot ability.
Here’s some of the Duke commit’s winning dunks in Monday night’s McDonald’s All-American Game dunk contest.
Allen has some major hops — as you can see — and he throws down a few dunks over all three of the future Duke commits that double as McDonald’s All-Americans.
The first dunk came over Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, but the winning dunk came over 6-foot-11 center Jahlil Okafor as Allen wore a Jay Williams Duke jersey.
Which dunk did you like better? Where does it rank among McDonald’s Dunk contests of the recent past?
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)