Duke commit Grayson Allen dunks over Jahlil Okafor to win McDonald’s All-American Dunk Contest (VIDEO)
Mar 31, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Duke commit Grayson Allen is a 6-foot-4 two-guard from Jacksonville, Florida that could crack Duke’s rotation next season as a freshman. Allen looked solid in McDonald’s All-American Game practices this morning when I was there and he packs quite a bit of athleticism to go along with some catch-and-shoot ability.
Here’s some of the Duke commit’s winning dunks in Monday night’s McDonald’s All-American Game dunk contest.
Allen has some major hops — as you can see — and he throws down a few dunks over all three of the future Duke commits that double as McDonald’s All-Americans.
The first dunk came over Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, but the winning dunk came over 6-foot-11 center Jahlil Okafor as Allen wore a Jay Williams Duke jersey.
Which dunk did you like better? Where does it rank among McDonald’s Dunk contests of the recent past?
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)