Duke commit Grayson Allen dunks over Jahlil Okafor to win McDonald’s All-American Dunk Contest (VIDEO)
Mar 31, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Duke commit Grayson Allen is a 6-foot-4 two-guard from Jacksonville, Florida that could crack Duke’s rotation next season as a freshman. Allen looked solid in McDonald’s All-American Game practices this morning when I was there and he packs quite a bit of athleticism to go along with some catch-and-shoot ability.
Here’s some of the Duke commit’s winning dunks in Monday night’s McDonald’s All-American Game dunk contest.
Allen has some major hops — as you can see — and he throws down a few dunks over all three of the future Duke commits that double as McDonald’s All-Americans.
The first dunk came over Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, but the winning dunk came over 6-foot-11 center Jahlil Okafor as Allen wore a Jay Williams Duke jersey.
Which dunk did you like better? Where does it rank among McDonald’s Dunk contests of the recent past?
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)