Duke commit Grayson Allen dunks over Jahlil Okafor to win McDonald’s All-American Dunk Contest (VIDEO)
Mar 31, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Duke commit Grayson Allen is a 6-foot-4 two-guard from Jacksonville, Florida that could crack Duke’s rotation next season as a freshman. Allen looked solid in McDonald’s All-American Game practices this morning when I was there and he packs quite a bit of athleticism to go along with some catch-and-shoot ability.
Here’s some of the Duke commit’s winning dunks in Monday night’s McDonald’s All-American Game dunk contest.
Allen has some major hops — as you can see — and he throws down a few dunks over all three of the future Duke commits that double as McDonald’s All-Americans.
The first dunk came over Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, but the winning dunk came over 6-foot-11 center Jahlil Okafor as Allen wore a Jay Williams Duke jersey.
Which dunk did you like better? Where does it rank among McDonald’s Dunk contests of the recent past?
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)