Duke commit Grayson Allen dunks over Jahlil Okafor to win McDonald’s All-American Dunk Contest (VIDEO)
Mar 31, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Duke commit Grayson Allen is a 6-foot-4 two-guard from Jacksonville, Florida that could crack Duke’s rotation next season as a freshman. Allen looked solid in McDonald’s All-American Game practices this morning when I was there and he packs quite a bit of athleticism to go along with some catch-and-shoot ability.
Here’s some of the Duke commit’s winning dunks in Monday night’s McDonald’s All-American Game dunk contest.
Allen has some major hops — as you can see — and he throws down a few dunks over all three of the future Duke commits that double as McDonald’s All-Americans.
The first dunk came over Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, but the winning dunk came over 6-foot-11 center Jahlil Okafor as Allen wore a Jay Williams Duke jersey.
Which dunk did you like better? Where does it rank among McDonald’s Dunk contests of the recent past?
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 0
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 2
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)