Mar 31, 2014, 3:08 PM EDT
Kentucky head coach all but ruled out sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein from Saturday’s national semifinal against Wisconsin on Monday.
“I doubt he plays and he will be on our bench cheering like crazy,” Calipari said on a conference call Monday afternoon.
Cauley-Stein injured his left ankle early in Kentucky’s win over Louisville in the Sweet 16. He was in a walking boot and on crutches on the bench during Kentucky’s win over Michigan on Sunday.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 1
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 0
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)