Mar 31, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
Bovada released odds for the 2014 Final Four on Monday and Kentucky is looking like a popular pick to win the national championship as a No. 8 seed.
Here are the odds:
Championship – Odds to Win
Championship Game: Exact Matchup
Florida vs. Kentucky: 6/5
Florida vs. Wisconsin: 8/5
UConn vs. Kentucky: 5/1
UConn vs. Wisconsin: 6/1
If Kentucky and Florida play again it would make the fourth time the teams have matched up this season, with the Gators winning the previous three matchups.
Here’s a look at the series history between the Final Four teams from CBT’s own Raphielle Johnson.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)