Mar 31, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
Bovada released odds for the 2014 Final Four on Monday and Kentucky is looking like a popular pick to win the national championship as a No. 8 seed.
Here are the odds:
Championship – Odds to Win
Championship Game: Exact Matchup
Florida vs. Kentucky: 6/5
Florida vs. Wisconsin: 8/5
UConn vs. Kentucky: 5/1
UConn vs. Wisconsin: 6/1
If Kentucky and Florida play again it would make the fourth time the teams have matched up this season, with the Gators winning the previous three matchups.
Here’s a look at the series history between the Final Four teams from CBT’s own Raphielle Johnson.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 31
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (31)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)