Mar 31, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
Bovada released odds for the 2014 Final Four on Monday and Kentucky is looking like a popular pick to win the national championship as a No. 8 seed.
Here are the odds:
Championship – Odds to Win
Championship Game: Exact Matchup
Florida vs. Kentucky: 6/5
Florida vs. Wisconsin: 8/5
UConn vs. Kentucky: 5/1
UConn vs. Wisconsin: 6/1
If Kentucky and Florida play again it would make the fourth time the teams have matched up this season, with the Gators winning the previous three matchups.
Here’s a look at the series history between the Final Four teams from CBT’s own Raphielle Johnson.
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 14
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (17)