Mar 31, 2014, 6:18 PM EST
Bovada released odds for the 2014 Final Four on Monday and Kentucky is looking like a popular pick to win the national championship as a No. 8 seed.
Here are the odds:
Championship – Odds to Win
Championship Game: Exact Matchup
Florida vs. Kentucky: 6/5
Florida vs. Wisconsin: 8/5
UConn vs. Kentucky: 5/1
UConn vs. Wisconsin: 6/1
If Kentucky and Florida play again it would make the fourth time the teams have matched up this season, with the Gators winning the previous three matchups.
Here’s a look at the series history between the Final Four teams from CBT’s own Raphielle Johnson.
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 0
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)