Mar 31, 2014, 6:18 PM EST
Bovada released odds for the 2014 Final Four on Monday and Kentucky is looking like a popular pick to win the national championship as a No. 8 seed.
Here are the odds:
Championship – Odds to Win
Championship Game: Exact Matchup
Florida vs. Kentucky: 6/5
Florida vs. Wisconsin: 8/5
UConn vs. Kentucky: 5/1
UConn vs. Wisconsin: 6/1
If Kentucky and Florida play again it would make the fourth time the teams have matched up this season, with the Gators winning the previous three matchups.
Here’s a look at the series history between the Final Four teams from CBT’s own Raphielle Johnson.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)