Mar 31, 2014, 11:57 AM EDT
Josh Harrellson and Peyton Siva are teammates with the Detroit Pistons now, but when they were in college, they were enemies.
Siva played at Louisville. Harrellson played at Kentucky. And as NBA players are wont to do, they made a bit of a wager on the game: loser as to wear the other team’s gear in a photo that is sure to go viral on social media.
Here it is:
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1