Mar 31, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Texas Tech transfer Jordan Tolbert will head to SMU for his final season of collegiate eligibility, according to a report from Evan Daniels of Scout.com.
Tolbert made the decision to leave the program last week. A 6-foot-7 junior forward, Tolbert averaged 10.7 points this past season.
There is a chance that Tolbert will be able to get a waiver that will allow him to be eligible immediately for the Mustangs. If he does get that waiver, he’ll join an already deep front line, one that includes Markus Kennedy, Yannick Moreira and Cannen Cunningham.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)