Mar 31, 2014, 11:20 AM EDT
Texas Tech transfer Jordan Tolbert will head to SMU for his final season of collegiate eligibility, according to a report from Evan Daniels of Scout.com.
Tolbert made the decision to leave the program last week. A 6-foot-7 junior forward, Tolbert averaged 10.7 points this past season.
There is a chance that Tolbert will be able to get a waiver that will allow him to be eligible immediately for the Mustangs. If he does get that waiver, he’ll join an already deep front line, one that includes Markus Kennedy, Yannick Moreira and Cannen Cunningham.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)