Mar 31, 2014, 11:20 AM EDT
Texas Tech transfer Jordan Tolbert will head to SMU for his final season of collegiate eligibility, according to a report from Evan Daniels of Scout.com.
Tolbert made the decision to leave the program last week. A 6-foot-7 junior forward, Tolbert averaged 10.7 points this past season.
There is a chance that Tolbert will be able to get a waiver that will allow him to be eligible immediately for the Mustangs. If he does get that waiver, he’ll join an already deep front line, one that includes Markus Kennedy, Yannick Moreira and Cannen Cunningham.
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)