Apr 1, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
Johnny O’Bryant will announce that he is entering the NBA Draft, his former high school coach told a TV station in Greenville.
The school has reportedly set up a press conference for 2:00 p.m. today.
O’Bryant averaged 15.4 points and 7.7 boards as a junior this past season, but he’s not a sure-fire first round draft pick. There’s not even a guarantee that he’ll be picked, period. He’s talented, but there have been question marks about his work ethic and his conditioning. That’s not what you want to hear about a guy projected to end up somewhere in the mid-to-late second round.
LSU will now wait to hear the decisions of Jordan Mickey and Jarell Martin.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)