Apr 1, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
Johnny O’Bryant will announce that he is entering the NBA Draft, his former high school coach told a TV station in Greenville.
The school has reportedly set up a press conference for 2:00 p.m. today.
O’Bryant averaged 15.4 points and 7.7 boards as a junior this past season, but he’s not a sure-fire first round draft pick. There’s not even a guarantee that he’ll be picked, period. He’s talented, but there have been question marks about his work ethic and his conditioning. That’s not what you want to hear about a guy projected to end up somewhere in the mid-to-late second round.
LSU will now wait to hear the decisions of Jordan Mickey and Jarell Martin.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)