Apr 2, 2014, 4:36 PM EDT
According to a report from Janelle MacDonald of WAVE 3 News in Louisville, former Cardinals forward Chane Behanan, now a Colorado State Ram, was allegedly cited for marijuana possession this morning in Louisville.
This is clearly not good news for Behanan, who had left Louisville to find a fresh start for his senior season. The 6-foot-7 forward was an important piece in Louisville’s 2013 championship team but was dismissed from the team in late December of 2013 and he began working out with John Lucas in Houston to re-gain his focus.
If this citation turns out to be correct, then it would look really bad for Behanan and his basketball career.
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 13
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (22)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field (15)