Apr 2, 2014, 4:36 PM EST
According to a report from Janelle MacDonald of WAVE 3 News in Louisville, former Cardinals forward Chane Behanan, now a Colorado State Ram, was allegedly cited for marijuana possession this morning in Louisville.
This is clearly not good news for Behanan, who had left Louisville to find a fresh start for his senior season. The 6-foot-7 forward was an important piece in Louisville’s 2013 championship team but was dismissed from the team in late December of 2013 and he began working out with John Lucas in Houston to re-gain his focus.
If this citation turns out to be correct, then it would look really bad for Behanan and his basketball career.
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)