Apr 2, 2014, 4:36 PM EST
According to a report from Janelle MacDonald of WAVE 3 News in Louisville, former Cardinals forward Chane Behanan, now a Colorado State Ram, was allegedly cited for marijuana possession this morning in Louisville.
This is clearly not good news for Behanan, who had left Louisville to find a fresh start for his senior season. The 6-foot-7 forward was an important piece in Louisville’s 2013 championship team but was dismissed from the team in late December of 2013 and he began working out with John Lucas in Houston to re-gain his focus.
If this citation turns out to be correct, then it would look really bad for Behanan and his basketball career.
- Reductions in scholarship, off-campus recruiting will have significant impact on Syracuse moving forward 5
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim 22
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 5
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 1
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 2
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim (27)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)