Apr 2, 2014, 4:36 PM EDT
According to a report from Janelle MacDonald of WAVE 3 News in Louisville, former Cardinals forward Chane Behanan, now a Colorado State Ram, was allegedly cited for marijuana possession this morning in Louisville.
This is clearly not good news for Behanan, who had left Louisville to find a fresh start for his senior season. The 6-foot-7 forward was an important piece in Louisville’s 2013 championship team but was dismissed from the team in late December of 2013 and he began working out with John Lucas in Houston to re-gain his focus.
If this citation turns out to be correct, then it would look really bad for Behanan and his basketball career.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 4
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)