Apr 2, 2014, 4:36 PM EST
According to a report from Janelle MacDonald of WAVE 3 News in Louisville, former Cardinals forward Chane Behanan, now a Colorado State Ram, was allegedly cited for marijuana possession this morning in Louisville.
This is clearly not good news for Behanan, who had left Louisville to find a fresh start for his senior season. The 6-foot-7 forward was an important piece in Louisville’s 2013 championship team but was dismissed from the team in late December of 2013 and he began working out with John Lucas in Houston to re-gain his focus.
If this citation turns out to be correct, then it would look really bad for Behanan and his basketball career.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)