Apr 3, 2014, 11:03 PM EST
Many of you may be unfamiliar with Marcus Lewis’ work. But I’ve been anticipating him in the college dunk contest since he did this at the Eastern Kentucky Hoopfest Dunk Contest back in October.
The Colonels qualified for the NCAA Tournament after winning the Ohio Valley Conference Tournament. He made a name for himself with this dunk on Kansas in the Round of 64.
On Thursday night, the 6-foot-4 guard defeated Baylor center Cory Jefferson in the finals while Michigan State’s Adreian Payne threw down two of the more impressive dunks of the event.
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 0
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 0
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 3
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)