Apr 3, 2014, 11:03 PM EDT
Many of you may be unfamiliar with Marcus Lewis’ work. But I’ve been anticipating him in the college dunk contest since he did this at the Eastern Kentucky Hoopfest Dunk Contest back in October.
The Colonels qualified for the NCAA Tournament after winning the Ohio Valley Conference Tournament. He made a name for himself with this dunk on Kansas in the Round of 64.
On Thursday night, the 6-foot-4 guard defeated Baylor center Cory Jefferson in the finals while Michigan State’s Adreian Payne threw down two of the more impressive dunks of the event.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)