Apr 3, 2014, 11:03 PM EDT
Many of you may be unfamiliar with Marcus Lewis’ work. But I’ve been anticipating him in the college dunk contest since he did this at the Eastern Kentucky Hoopfest Dunk Contest back in October.
The Colonels qualified for the NCAA Tournament after winning the Ohio Valley Conference Tournament. He made a name for himself with this dunk on Kansas in the Round of 64.
On Thursday night, the 6-foot-4 guard defeated Baylor center Cory Jefferson in the finals while Michigan State’s Adreian Payne threw down two of the more impressive dunks of the event.
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight 6
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Villanova lands commitment from five-star point guard Jalen Brunson (2)