Apr 3, 2014, 11:03 PM EDT
Many of you may be unfamiliar with Marcus Lewis’ work. But I’ve been anticipating him in the college dunk contest since he did this at the Eastern Kentucky Hoopfest Dunk Contest back in October.
The Colonels qualified for the NCAA Tournament after winning the Ohio Valley Conference Tournament. He made a name for himself with this dunk on Kansas in the Round of 64.
On Thursday night, the 6-foot-4 guard defeated Baylor center Cory Jefferson in the finals while Michigan State’s Adreian Payne threw down two of the more impressive dunks of the event.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)