Apr 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EST
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Jim Christian will be the new head coach at Boston College, according to a report from the Athens Messenger.
Christian has spent the past two seasons as the head coach at Ohio, where his team went 49-22 in two seasons, going 25-9 in the MAC play.
Christian was hired at Ohio exactly two years to the day that he accepted the job at BC. He had previously coached at Kent State and TCU.
The Boston College job opened up when Steve Donahue was fired last month.
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 3
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)