Apr 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Jim Christian will be the new head coach at Boston College, according to a report from the Athens Messenger.
Christian has spent the past two seasons as the head coach at Ohio, where his team went 49-22 in two seasons, going 25-9 in the MAC play.
Christian was hired at Ohio exactly two years to the day that he accepted the job at BC. He had previously coached at Kent State and TCU.
The Boston College job opened up when Steve Donahue was fired last month.
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)