Apr 3, 2014, 2:03 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Jim Christian will be the new head coach at Boston College, according to a report from the Athens Messenger.
Christian has spent the past two seasons as the head coach at Ohio, where his team went 49-22 in two seasons, going 25-9 in the MAC play.
Christian was hired at Ohio exactly two years to the day that he accepted the job at BC. He had previously coached at Kent State and TCU.
The Boston College job opened up when Steve Donahue was fired last month.
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 1
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 5
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)