Apr 3, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Utah head coach Larry Krystkowiak has agreed in principle to a five-year contract extension, according to a report from Tony Jones of the Salt Lake Tribune.
Krystkowiak had two years left on his original deal. He went 21-12 in 2013-2014 and reached the NIT, and the future should be brighter.
Star guard Delon Wright will return for his senior season, and Krystkowiak has landed an impressive recruiting class that ranks fourth in the Pac-12. He’s twice landed the best player in the state of Utah: Jordan Loveridge and Brekkot Chapman.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0