Apr 3, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Utah head coach Larry Krystkowiak has agreed in principle to a five-year contract extension, according to a report from Tony Jones of the Salt Lake Tribune.
Krystkowiak had two years left on his original deal. He went 21-12 in 2013-2014 and reached the NIT, and the future should be brighter.
Star guard Delon Wright will return for his senior season, and Krystkowiak has landed an impressive recruiting class that ranks fourth in the Pac-12. He’s twice landed the best player in the state of Utah: Jordan Loveridge and Brekkot Chapman.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1