Apr 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Pharrell’s song “Happy” is inescapable. It’s the top song on iTunes, and is played what seems like on replay on pretty much all radio stations across the nation.
Since it’s an upbeat song, and seeing as being at the Final Four is a good thing, it was only natural that all four teams would dance to the tune in a promotional video for Saturday night’s pair of national semifinals.
For most players in this video (Frank Kaminsky), they’ll be going in pro in something other than dancing. I did, however, like how Florida synchronized the Gator Chomp with the clapping in the song. Teamwork like that is the sign of a true champion.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)