Apr 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Pharrell’s song “Happy” is inescapable. It’s the top song on iTunes, and is played what seems like on replay on pretty much all radio stations across the nation.
Since it’s an upbeat song, and seeing as being at the Final Four is a good thing, it was only natural that all four teams would dance to the tune in a promotional video for Saturday night’s pair of national semifinals.
For most players in this video (Frank Kaminsky), they’ll be going in pro in something other than dancing. I did, however, like how Florida synchronized the Gator Chomp with the clapping in the song. Teamwork like that is the sign of a true champion.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)