Apr 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Pharrell’s song “Happy” is inescapable. It’s the top song on iTunes, and is played what seems like on replay on pretty much all radio stations across the nation.
Since it’s an upbeat song, and seeing as being at the Final Four is a good thing, it was only natural that all four teams would dance to the tune in a promotional video for Saturday night’s pair of national semifinals.
For most players in this video (Frank Kaminsky), they’ll be going in pro in something other than dancing. I did, however, like how Florida synchronized the Gator Chomp with the clapping in the song. Teamwork like that is the sign of a true champion.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (6)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)