Apr 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Pharrell’s song “Happy” is inescapable. It’s the top song on iTunes, and is played what seems like on replay on pretty much all radio stations across the nation.
Since it’s an upbeat song, and seeing as being at the Final Four is a good thing, it was only natural that all four teams would dance to the tune in a promotional video for Saturday night’s pair of national semifinals.
For most players in this video (Frank Kaminsky), they’ll be going in pro in something other than dancing. I did, however, like how Florida synchronized the Gator Chomp with the clapping in the song. Teamwork like that is the sign of a true champion.
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 1
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (14)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)