Apr 5, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Pharrell’s song “Happy” is inescapable. It’s the top song on iTunes, and is played what seems like on replay on pretty much all radio stations across the nation.
Since it’s an upbeat song, and seeing as being at the Final Four is a good thing, it was only natural that all four teams would dance to the tune in a promotional video for Saturday night’s pair of national semifinals.
For most players in this video (Frank Kaminsky), they’ll be going in pro in something other than dancing. I did, however, like how Florida synchronized the Gator Chomp with the clapping in the song. Teamwork like that is the sign of a true champion.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)