Apr 6, 2014, 12:09 AM EDT
Recording artist Drake has been a visible Kentucky fan. Maybe he’s not as loyal of a Kentucky fan like actress Ashley Judd is, but he considers himself one.
He’s has developed a strong bond with Kentucky head coach John Calipari over the years. Coach Cal even attended Drake’s high school graduation. That relationship has apparently earned him all-access around UK, such as entering the locker room moments after a thrilling 74-73 win over Wisconsin in the Final Four on Saturday night.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)