Apr 7, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
Kentucky has one of the most passionate fan bases in the country, known better as Big Blue Nation. Actress Ashley Judd is one of the more recognizable UK fans, but it’s recording artist Drake, who has become one of the more visible supporters recently.
Two days ago, he celebrated inside the Kentucky locker room, moments after the Wildcats knocked off Wisconsin in the Final Four with another late Aaron Harrison 3-pointer. Monday night, Kentucky’s incredible NCAA tournament run was ended by UConn in a 60-54 loss. This is how he looked following the game:
— Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) April 8, 2014
The UConn Twitter account, which earlier this tournament offered President Barack Obama a spot on the bandwagon after the Huskies beat his national champion pick, Michigan State, in the Elite 8, decided to kick Drake while he was down.
— UConn Men’s Hoops (@UConnMBB) April 8, 2014
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1