Apr 7, 2014, 7:56 PM EST
The Illinois State Redbirds lost three players to transfer on Monday as the school announced that Nick Zeisloft, Kaza Keane and Zach Lofton are all transferring. Jim Benson of The Pantagraph reported the news.
Zeisloft, a redshirt sophomore, will graduate this summer and have two years of immediate eligibility remaining as a 6-foot-4 wing shooter that averaged 6.9 points per game. Lofton and Keane are both sophomore guards that will have to sit out a season before playing two more seasons.
The 6-foot-4 Lofton averaged 11.3 points per game, which is the second best on last year’s Redbirds, while the 6-foot-1 Keane averaged 2.4 points in 12 minutes per contest.
Illinois State now has three open scholarships this spring.
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- Chase for 180: Boise State rebounds from 0-3 conference start thanks to Derrick Marks 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)