Apr 7, 2014, 7:56 PM EST
The Illinois State Redbirds lost three players to transfer on Monday as the school announced that Nick Zeisloft, Kaza Keane and Zach Lofton are all transferring. Jim Benson of The Pantagraph reported the news.
Zeisloft, a redshirt sophomore, will graduate this summer and have two years of immediate eligibility remaining as a 6-foot-4 wing shooter that averaged 6.9 points per game. Lofton and Keane are both sophomore guards that will have to sit out a season before playing two more seasons.
The 6-foot-4 Lofton averaged 11.3 points per game, which is the second best on last year’s Redbirds, while the 6-foot-1 Keane averaged 2.4 points in 12 minutes per contest.
Illinois State now has three open scholarships this spring.
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 18
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (19)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)