Apr 7, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Jerry Jones built a gigantic stadium with a gigantic scoreboard and AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas drew a record crowd of 79,238 on Monday night for the NCAA Championship game between UConn and Kentucky.
That means the Dallas Cowboys home stadium drew a Final Four record of 158,682 people. Pretty impressive numbers for what’s been a very entertaining 2014 NCAA Tournament.
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)