Apr 7, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Jerry Jones built a gigantic stadium with a gigantic scoreboard and AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas drew a record crowd of 79,238 on Monday night for the NCAA Championship game between UConn and Kentucky.
That means the Dallas Cowboys home stadium drew a Final Four record of 158,682 people. Pretty impressive numbers for what’s been a very entertaining 2014 NCAA Tournament.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0