Apr 7, 2014, 11:18 AM EST
Tom Crean sent out a tweet this morning asking fans to responded to him and to let him know what it means to play for Indiana’s basketball program:
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA? email me at Mbasket@indiana.edu and the best responses will go on our locker room walls.
— Tom Crean (@TomCrean) April 7, 2014
The best responses are going to get hung up in the Indiana locker room, which is actually a pretty good idea. Crowdsourcing what makes Indiana’s basketball program special.
Indiana fans aren’t exactly happy with the way that Crean is currently running the program. Here is a sampling of the PG responses to his tweet:
@TomCrean just stop…this social interaction is becoming embassrassing. Us fans/alumni just want results on the court. Focus on your job.
— ZDaddy (@ZDaddy09) April 7, 2014
Having weekends in March free? RT@TomCrean: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA? The best responses will go on our locker room walls.”
— HuskyDown (@brow_down) April 7, 2014
“@TomCrean: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA? Sitting on the couch wAtching John Calipari cut down the nets … Again
— Paul Jordan (@PJordan_WBN) April 7, 2014
“@TomCrean: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA?"—Storming the court after beating a Summit League school?
— The Half Court (@TheHalfCourt) April 7, 2014
Dodging pieces of falling roof?? @TomCrean WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA?
— Will (@catfan270) April 7, 2014
I feel bad for whoever has to answer those emails.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)