Apr 7, 2014, 11:18 AM EST
Tom Crean sent out a tweet this morning asking fans to responded to him and to let him know what it means to play for Indiana’s basketball program:
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA? email me at Mbasket@indiana.edu and the best responses will go on our locker room walls.
— Tom Crean (@TomCrean) April 7, 2014
The best responses are going to get hung up in the Indiana locker room, which is actually a pretty good idea. Crowdsourcing what makes Indiana’s basketball program special.
Indiana fans aren’t exactly happy with the way that Crean is currently running the program. Here is a sampling of the PG responses to his tweet:
@TomCrean just stop…this social interaction is becoming embassrassing. Us fans/alumni just want results on the court. Focus on your job.
— ZDaddy (@ZDaddy09) April 7, 2014
Having weekends in March free? RT@TomCrean: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA? The best responses will go on our locker room walls.”
— HuskyDown (@brow_down) April 7, 2014
“@TomCrean: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA? Sitting on the couch wAtching John Calipari cut down the nets … Again
— Paul Jordan (@PJordan_WBN) April 7, 2014
“@TomCrean: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA?"—Storming the court after beating a Summit League school?
— The Half Court (@TheHalfCourt) April 7, 2014
Dodging pieces of falling roof?? @TomCrean WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PLAY FOR INDIANA?
— Will (@catfan270) April 7, 2014
I feel bad for whoever has to answer those emails.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)