Apr 8, 2014, 1:38 AM EDT
Storrs wasn’t the only town getting after it on Monday night.
Lexington also had some late-night activity going on as there were multiple couch fires and a handful of arrests on Monday night according to WLKY.
The mayor’s office in Lexington reported 17 couch fires, seven injuries and two arrests were made by 12:30 a.m. early Tuesday after Kentucky’s 60-54 loss to UConn.
One person was also hit by a train near campus and was taken to a hospital.
Clearly, some people are taking the loss very hard and a lot of couches are suffering as well.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)