Apr 8, 2014, 1:38 AM EST
Storrs wasn’t the only town getting after it on Monday night.
Lexington also had some late-night activity going on as there were multiple couch fires and a handful of arrests on Monday night according to WLKY.
The mayor’s office in Lexington reported 17 couch fires, seven injuries and two arrests were made by 12:30 a.m. early Tuesday after Kentucky’s 60-54 loss to UConn.
One person was also hit by a train near campus and was taken to a hospital.
Clearly, some people are taking the loss very hard and a lot of couches are suffering as well.
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 1
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)