Apr 8, 2014, 12:27 AM EST
Another NCAA tournament has come to an end, and for the second time in four years, UConn was the last team standing following a 60-54 victory over Kentucky on Monday night inside AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The NCAA tournament ended with a No. 7 seed and a No. 8 seed playing for the National Title. That’s all you need to know about an incredible three weeks.
As the ‘One Shining Moment’ played on the gigantic AT&T Stadium screen, UConn head coach Kevin Ollie and his star point guard Shabazz Napier embraced one another in a must-watch video.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)