Apr 8, 2014, 12:27 AM EST
Another NCAA tournament has come to an end, and for the second time in four years, UConn was the last team standing following a 60-54 victory over Kentucky on Monday night inside AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The NCAA tournament ended with a No. 7 seed and a No. 8 seed playing for the National Title. That’s all you need to know about an incredible three weeks.
As the ‘One Shining Moment’ played on the gigantic AT&T Stadium screen, UConn head coach Kevin Ollie and his star point guard Shabazz Napier embraced one another in a must-watch video.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)