Apr 8, 2014, 12:27 AM EDT
Another NCAA tournament has come to an end, and for the second time in four years, UConn was the last team standing following a 60-54 victory over Kentucky on Monday night inside AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The NCAA tournament ended with a No. 7 seed and a No. 8 seed playing for the National Title. That’s all you need to know about an incredible three weeks.
As the ‘One Shining Moment’ played on the gigantic AT&T Stadium screen, UConn head coach Kevin Ollie and his star point guard Shabazz Napier embraced one another in a must-watch video.
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)