Apr 8, 2014, 12:27 AM EDT
Another NCAA tournament has come to an end, and for the second time in four years, UConn was the last team standing following a 60-54 victory over Kentucky on Monday night inside AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The NCAA tournament ended with a No. 7 seed and a No. 8 seed playing for the National Title. That’s all you need to know about an incredible three weeks.
As the ‘One Shining Moment’ played on the gigantic AT&T Stadium screen, UConn head coach Kevin Ollie and his star point guard Shabazz Napier embraced one another in a must-watch video.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)