Apr 8, 2014, 12:27 AM EDT
Another NCAA tournament has come to an end, and for the second time in four years, UConn was the last team standing following a 60-54 victory over Kentucky on Monday night inside AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The NCAA tournament ended with a No. 7 seed and a No. 8 seed playing for the National Title. That’s all you need to know about an incredible three weeks.
As the ‘One Shining Moment’ played on the gigantic AT&T Stadium screen, UConn head coach Kevin Ollie and his star point guard Shabazz Napier embraced one another in a must-watch video.
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 2
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 2
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight 6
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Born without a right hand, Omar Ndiaye looking for his chance 0
- Illinois starting point guard suffers season-ending knee injury 1
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Report: Providence legend Marvin ‘Bad News’ Barnes passes away (2)
- Villanova lands commitment from five-star point guard Jalen Brunson (2)