Apr 8, 2014, 12:58 AM EDT
After winning the 2014 national championship with a 60-54 win over Kentucky, the UConn Huskies took the floor to celebrate and also cut the nets down in Arlington.
This is a great video coming from the NCAA showing some good footage of the Huskies celebrating immediately following the win on the floor.
Not sure if it’s quite as rowdy as the proceedings in Storrs, but there’s definitely some celebration here.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)