Apr 9, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Jacksonville has hired away IPFW head coach Tony Jasick, according to multiple reports.
Jasick had been with IPFW for three years, having posted a 52-47 record. This past season, the Mastadons were 25-11 and 10-4 in the Summit League, losing to North Dakota State in the conference tournament title game. Before that, Jasick had spent six seasons as an assistant on the IPFW staff.
Jacksonville finished just 12-18 last season and 8-10 in the Atlantic Sun.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)