Apr 9, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Jacksonville has hired away IPFW head coach Tony Jasick, according to multiple reports.
Jasick had been with IPFW for three years, having posted a 52-47 record. This past season, the Mastadons were 25-11 and 10-4 in the Summit League, losing to North Dakota State in the conference tournament title game. Before that, Jasick had spent six seasons as an assistant on the IPFW staff.
Jacksonville finished just 12-18 last season and 8-10 in the Atlantic Sun.
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)