Apr 10, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
Most everyone expects Michigan guard Nik Stauskas to enter the NBA Draft, but he’s not ready to announce it just yet.
According to a report from Hoops Hype CA, Stauskas has made the decision to go pro and will sign with agent Mark Bartelstein, the father of former Michigan teammate Josh Bartelstein.
Tim Hardaway Jr., who played with Michigan last season and is currently in the NBA, is also a client of Bartelstein’s.
Stauskas averaged 17.5 points and 3.3 assists while shooting 44% from three this past season.
Stauskas took to twitter on Thursday morning to deny the report:
Just wanted to reiterate that any reports about my future intenions are FALSE! I have NOT made ANY decisions on my future yet!
— Nik Stauskas (@NStauskas11) April 10, 2014
Stauskas is projected as the No. 16 pick in the draft according to Draft Express.
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)