Apr 10, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
Brandan Kearney is on the move again.
After playing a year and a half at Michigan State, Kearney transferred to Arizona State, where the junior guard became eligible in December.
His role was never much, however. Kearney averaged just 6.5 minutes and never even reached double figures in points. He only played more than 11 minutes in a game twice.
He has reportedly decided to leave the program, and while his loss might not be much, it is more evidence that the Sun Devils are going to be in full-on rebuilding mode. Jahii Carson went pro. Jordan Bachynski and Jermaine Marshall graduated. Throw in the loss of assistant Eric Mussellman, and Herb Sendek is going to have his work cut out for him.
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)