Apr 10, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
Brandan Kearney is on the move again.
After playing a year and a half at Michigan State, Kearney transferred to Arizona State, where the junior guard became eligible in December.
His role was never much, however. Kearney averaged just 6.5 minutes and never even reached double figures in points. He only played more than 11 minutes in a game twice.
He has reportedly decided to leave the program, and while his loss might not be much, it is more evidence that the Sun Devils are going to be in full-on rebuilding mode. Jahii Carson went pro. Jordan Bachynski and Jermaine Marshall graduated. Throw in the loss of assistant Eric Mussellman, and Herb Sendek is going to have his work cut out for him.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1