Apr 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
Georgetown sophomore Stephen Domingo is transferring out of the program, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com.
Domingo was a top 30 recruit in the Class of 2013, but he decided to enroll a year early at Georgetown. He was just 17 at the time, and still has not turned 19 year olds. In two seasons with the Hoyas, he’s managed to play all of 197 minutes and score 29 points in just 40 games.
Domingo will be a prized commodity on the transfer market this offseason. A 6-foot-6 shooter that played for the USA’s U17 team and hails from San Francisco.
- Bubble Banter: Whose tournament hopes are on the line on Tuesday night? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)