Apr 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
Georgetown sophomore Stephen Domingo is transferring out of the program, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com.
Domingo was a top 30 recruit in the Class of 2013, but he decided to enroll a year early at Georgetown. He was just 17 at the time, and still has not turned 19 year olds. In two seasons with the Hoyas, he’s managed to play all of 197 minutes and score 29 points in just 40 games.
Domingo will be a prized commodity on the transfer market this offseason. A 6-foot-6 shooter that played for the USA’s U17 team and hails from San Francisco.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)