Apr 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
Georgetown sophomore Stephen Domingo is transferring out of the program, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com.
Domingo was a top 30 recruit in the Class of 2013, but he decided to enroll a year early at Georgetown. He was just 17 at the time, and still has not turned 19 year olds. In two seasons with the Hoyas, he’s managed to play all of 197 minutes and score 29 points in just 40 games.
Domingo will be a prized commodity on the transfer market this offseason. A 6-foot-6 shooter that played for the USA’s U17 team and hails from San Francisco.
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (7)