Apr 12, 2014, 10:22 AM EST
Jay Bilas certainly had his selfie game working in overtime last night as the former Duke forward and popular ESPN broadcaster took photos with many of the important pieces of last night’s Wooden All-American Awards banquet in Los Angeles.
There was the selfie with Doug McDermott and Cleanthony Early: (anyone else still feel robbed we couldn’t see those two match-up this season?)
And another selfie with many of the Wooden All-American Award honorees including Early, McDermott, Louisville’s Russ Smith, Arizona’s Nick Johnson and Michigan State’s Adreian Payne:
Then there was the Duke selfie:
Another selfie with Jay Williams and UCLA’s Ann Meyers Drysdale
And — for good measure — a non-selfie with a cardboard cutout of himself.
Seems like Bilas had a heck of a day working his camera phone at the Wooden Awards. Can he top this effort at the 2014 NBA Draft?
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)