Apr 12, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
Jay Bilas certainly had his selfie game working in overtime last night as the former Duke forward and popular ESPN broadcaster took photos with many of the important pieces of last night’s Wooden All-American Awards banquet in Los Angeles.
There was the selfie with Doug McDermott and Cleanthony Early: (anyone else still feel robbed we couldn’t see those two match-up this season?)
And another selfie with many of the Wooden All-American Award honorees including Early, McDermott, Louisville’s Russ Smith, Arizona’s Nick Johnson and Michigan State’s Adreian Payne:
Then there was the Duke selfie:
Another selfie with Jay Williams and UCLA’s Ann Meyers Drysdale
And — for good measure — a non-selfie with a cardboard cutout of himself.
Seems like Bilas had a heck of a day working his camera phone at the Wooden Awards. Can he top this effort at the 2014 NBA Draft?
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)