Apr 12, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
Jay Bilas certainly had his selfie game working in overtime last night as the former Duke forward and popular ESPN broadcaster took photos with many of the important pieces of last night’s Wooden All-American Awards banquet in Los Angeles.
There was the selfie with Doug McDermott and Cleanthony Early: (anyone else still feel robbed we couldn’t see those two match-up this season?)
And another selfie with many of the Wooden All-American Award honorees including Early, McDermott, Louisville’s Russ Smith, Arizona’s Nick Johnson and Michigan State’s Adreian Payne:
Then there was the Duke selfie:
Another selfie with Jay Williams and UCLA’s Ann Meyers Drysdale
And — for good measure — a non-selfie with a cardboard cutout of himself.
Seems like Bilas had a heck of a day working his camera phone at the Wooden Awards. Can he top this effort at the 2014 NBA Draft?
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)