Apr 12, 2014, 10:22 AM EST
Jay Bilas certainly had his selfie game working in overtime last night as the former Duke forward and popular ESPN broadcaster took photos with many of the important pieces of last night’s Wooden All-American Awards banquet in Los Angeles.
There was the selfie with Doug McDermott and Cleanthony Early: (anyone else still feel robbed we couldn’t see those two match-up this season?)
And another selfie with many of the Wooden All-American Award honorees including Early, McDermott, Louisville’s Russ Smith, Arizona’s Nick Johnson and Michigan State’s Adreian Payne:
Then there was the Duke selfie:
Another selfie with Jay Williams and UCLA’s Ann Meyers Drysdale
And — for good measure — a non-selfie with a cardboard cutout of himself.
Seems like Bilas had a heck of a day working his camera phone at the Wooden Awards. Can he top this effort at the 2014 NBA Draft?
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)