Apr 12, 2014, 12:51 AM EDT
Kansas commit Kelly Oubre is one of the better wings in the 2014 class and the bouncy southpaw is currently in Portland for this weekend’s Nike Hoop Summit after playing in the McDonald’s All-American Game last week.
On Friday, Oubre had a dunk during a Team USA scrimmage that got Twitter buzzing as the 6-foot-7 Texas native took a pass from Duke commit Tyus Jones — off of a steal — and powered home an impressive finish over former Oregon forward Mike Moser. Moser was among a group of former college players scrimmaging against Team USA this week as they prepare to face the World Team on Saturday.
Oubre, the No. 12 prospect in Rivals.com’s 2014 national rankings, is certainly capable of highlight-reel dunks and should have his fair share of opportunities to posterize defenders next season in Lawrence.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)