Apr 12, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
Boston College received another blow on Saturday afternoon as sophomore guard Joe Rahon will seek a transfer to another program, according to Bodie DeSilva of 24/7 Sports.
Rahon, a native of California, will look to transfer just as Eagles junior forward Ryan Anderson did the same thing earlier this week. Anderson is also a native of California and both players could attempt to play closer to home with their transfer decisions.
The 6-foot-2 Rahon averaged nine points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists in 32 games for Boston College this season while shooting 40 percent from the field and 35 percent from the three-point line.
New Eagles’ head coach Jim Christian will certainly have his work cut out for him with the loss of two of his three leading scorers. Christian and Boston College will now hold its collective breath to see if sophomore guard Olivier Hanlon tests the NBA Draft.
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)