Apr 14, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
The University of Maine announced on Monday that they would be buying out the contract of head coach Ted Woodward, ending his ten-year tenure in Orono.
“I would like to thank Ted for his service to the University of Maine, the last 18 years as both a head coach and an assistant,” said Director of Athletics Karlton Creech. “Ted’s commitment to the University of Maine and its student-athletes — both athletically and academically — have been the trademark of his tenure here.”
Woodward had a record of 117-178 in his ten seasons. He will be paid a 13-month buyout of $113,800.
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight 6
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Villanova lands commitment from five-star point guard Jalen Brunson (2)