Apr 14, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
The University of Maine announced on Monday that they would be buying out the contract of head coach Ted Woodward, ending his ten-year tenure in Orono.
“I would like to thank Ted for his service to the University of Maine, the last 18 years as both a head coach and an assistant,” said Director of Athletics Karlton Creech. “Ted’s commitment to the University of Maine and its student-athletes — both athletically and academically — have been the trademark of his tenure here.”
Woodward had a record of 117-178 in his ten seasons. He will be paid a 13-month buyout of $113,800.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)