Apr 14, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
Michigan’s sophomore forward Glenn Robinson III will enter the NBA Draft, according to a report from Jake Fischer of the Boston Globe.
The Michigan coaching staff has yet to be informed of Robinson’s decision, but Robinson has been expected to leave for the professional ranks. He’s projected as an early-second round pick, according to Draft Express, but some expect Robinson to sneak his way into the first round.
Robinson averaged 13.1 points as a sophomore.
Robinson isn’t the only Wolverine currently deciding on where he will play basketball in the near future. Nik Stauskas has reportedly made the decision to enter the NBA Draft, although he refuted the report last week. Center Mitch McGary is also considering turning professional, although he spent the last four month of the season on the bench after back surgery.
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)