Apr 14, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
Tony Bagtas, who played 20 games for the Penn basketball team as a freshman this past season, has been charged with 10 burglaries that occurred on the Penn campus, according to a report from the Daily Pennsylvanian.
Bagtas was initially charged with one count of burglary back on March 24th stemming from an incident two days earlier where eight students in two different dorms reported items stolen from them. According to the Daily Pennsylvanian, the students in the dorms left their rooms unlocked and had electronics, laptops and cash taken.
Bagtas was charged in the other seven thefts, as well as incidents that occurred in September and January, on April 11th.
According to the report, Bagtas was kicked off the team before his March 24th arrest.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)