Apr 14, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
Tony Bagtas, who played 20 games for the Penn basketball team as a freshman this past season, has been charged with 10 burglaries that occurred on the Penn campus, according to a report from the Daily Pennsylvanian.
Bagtas was initially charged with one count of burglary back on March 24th stemming from an incident two days earlier where eight students in two different dorms reported items stolen from them. According to the Daily Pennsylvanian, the students in the dorms left their rooms unlocked and had electronics, laptops and cash taken.
Bagtas was charged in the other seven thefts, as well as incidents that occurred in September and January, on April 11th.
According to the report, Bagtas was kicked off the team before his March 24th arrest.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)