Apr 14, 2014, 12:38 PM EST
Tony Bagtas, who played 20 games for the Penn basketball team as a freshman this past season, has been charged with 10 burglaries that occurred on the Penn campus, according to a report from the Daily Pennsylvanian.
Bagtas was initially charged with one count of burglary back on March 24th stemming from an incident two days earlier where eight students in two different dorms reported items stolen from them. According to the Daily Pennsylvanian, the students in the dorms left their rooms unlocked and had electronics, laptops and cash taken.
Bagtas was charged in the other seven thefts, as well as incidents that occurred in September and January, on April 11th.
According to the report, Bagtas was kicked off the team before his March 24th arrest.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)