Apr 14, 2014, 12:38 PM EST
Tony Bagtas, who played 20 games for the Penn basketball team as a freshman this past season, has been charged with 10 burglaries that occurred on the Penn campus, according to a report from the Daily Pennsylvanian.
Bagtas was initially charged with one count of burglary back on March 24th stemming from an incident two days earlier where eight students in two different dorms reported items stolen from them. According to the Daily Pennsylvanian, the students in the dorms left their rooms unlocked and had electronics, laptops and cash taken.
Bagtas was charged in the other seven thefts, as well as incidents that occurred in September and January, on April 11th.
According to the report, Bagtas was kicked off the team before his March 24th arrest.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 12
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (12)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)