Apr 15, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
After two seasons and three years in Pullman, Royce Woolridge is transferring out of the Washington State program.
Woolridge transferred to Wazzu after one season at Kansas. He started as a sophomore and a junior, averaging 11.0 points his first season and 7.3 points this past year.
Woolridge is on track to graduate this spring and will be looking to transfer closer to his Arizona home. He’ll be eligible immediately if he receives a waiver for graduate transfers.
The Cougars also announced that seldom-used James Hunter will be transferring and that incoming freshman Jermaine Morgan has been released from his letter of intent.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)