Apr 15, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
After two seasons and three years in Pullman, Royce Woolridge is transferring out of the Washington State program.
Woolridge transferred to Wazzu after one season at Kansas. He started as a sophomore and a junior, averaging 11.0 points his first season and 7.3 points this past year.
Woolridge is on track to graduate this spring and will be looking to transfer closer to his Arizona home. He’ll be eligible immediately if he receives a waiver for graduate transfers.
The Cougars also announced that seldom-used James Hunter will be transferring and that incoming freshman Jermaine Morgan has been released from his letter of intent.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)