Apr 15, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
After two seasons and three years in Pullman, Royce Woolridge is transferring out of the Washington State program.
Woolridge transferred to Wazzu after one season at Kansas. He started as a sophomore and a junior, averaging 11.0 points his first season and 7.3 points this past year.
Woolridge is on track to graduate this spring and will be looking to transfer closer to his Arizona home. He’ll be eligible immediately if he receives a waiver for graduate transfers.
The Cougars also announced that seldom-used James Hunter will be transferring and that incoming freshman Jermaine Morgan has been released from his letter of intent.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)