Apr 15, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
After two seasons and three years in Pullman, Royce Woolridge is transferring out of the Washington State program.
Woolridge transferred to Wazzu after one season at Kansas. He started as a sophomore and a junior, averaging 11.0 points his first season and 7.3 points this past year.
Woolridge is on track to graduate this spring and will be looking to transfer closer to his Arizona home. He’ll be eligible immediately if he receives a waiver for graduate transfers.
The Cougars also announced that seldom-used James Hunter will be transferring and that incoming freshman Jermaine Morgan has been released from his letter of intent.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)