Apr 15, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
After two seasons and three years in Pullman, Royce Woolridge is transferring out of the Washington State program.
Woolridge transferred to Wazzu after one season at Kansas. He started as a sophomore and a junior, averaging 11.0 points his first season and 7.3 points this past year.
Woolridge is on track to graduate this spring and will be looking to transfer closer to his Arizona home. He’ll be eligible immediately if he receives a waiver for graduate transfers.
The Cougars also announced that seldom-used James Hunter will be transferring and that incoming freshman Jermaine Morgan has been released from his letter of intent.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)