Apr 15, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
UC Irvine 7-foot-6 center Mamadou Ndiaye scored 8.0 points, grabbed 6.2 rebounds and blocked 3.1 shots per game, setting a Big West Conference record with 98 rejections.
The native of Senegal helped the Anteaters reach the NIT this season, but on Tuesday night he was on loan to the school’s baseball team, throwing out the first pitch. If he had thrown the pitch from the mound he would have stood 8-feet tall.
Definitely a ball, but not a bad first pitch. Also I don’t play him for not using the glove:
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 0
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)