Apr 15, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
UC Irvine 7-foot-6 center Mamadou Ndiaye scored 8.0 points, grabbed 6.2 rebounds and blocked 3.1 shots per game, setting a Big West Conference record with 98 rejections.
The native of Senegal helped the Anteaters reach the NIT this season, but on Tuesday night he was on loan to the school’s baseball team, throwing out the first pitch. If he had thrown the pitch from the mound he would have stood 8-feet tall.
Definitely a ball, but not a bad first pitch. Also I don’t play him for not using the glove:
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)
- Alabama self-reported 13 minor violations last academic year, including one for men’s basketball (2)