Apr 15, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
UC Irvine 7-foot-6 center Mamadou Ndiaye scored 8.0 points, grabbed 6.2 rebounds and blocked 3.1 shots per game, setting a Big West Conference record with 98 rejections.
The native of Senegal helped the Anteaters reach the NIT this season, but on Tuesday night he was on loan to the school’s baseball team, throwing out the first pitch. If he had thrown the pitch from the mound he would have stood 8-feet tall.
Definitely a ball, but not a bad first pitch. Also I don’t play him for not using the glove:
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)