Apr 16, 2014, 3:07 PM EST
Egor Koulechov is headed to Rice, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com.
Koulechov played 14.0 minutes per game for Arizona State as a freshman last season, averaging 3.7 points. He played major minutes early in the season, but only saw more than eight minutes once after January 12th and didn’t play in six of the games.
Koulechov will have to sit out the 2014-2015 season but he will have three years of eligibility left.
Koulechov is a native of Russia that moved to Israel at the age of seven. The 6-foot-5 guard plays for the Israeli national teams during the summers.
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 0
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)