Apr 18, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
Indiana has lost a couple of players this offseason with Noah Vonleh entering the 2014 NBA Draft and transfers to Jeremy Hollowell and Austin Etherington, but the Hoosiers and head coach Tom Crean picked up a commitment on Friday evening when Westwind Prep center Jeremiah April pledged to play in the Big Ten.
The 6-foot-10 April took to Twitter to make his announcement.
After spending his high school years at Joy Christian in Phoenix, April opted to do a postgrad year at Westwind Prep after originally being a 2013 recruit. April joins shooting guards James Blackmon and Robert Johnson and forward Max Hoetzel in Indiana’s 2014 recruiting haul.
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)