Apr 18, 2014, 7:31 PM EST
Indiana has lost a couple of players this offseason with Noah Vonleh entering the 2014 NBA Draft and transfers to Jeremy Hollowell and Austin Etherington, but the Hoosiers and head coach Tom Crean picked up a commitment on Friday evening when Westwind Prep center Jeremiah April pledged to play in the Big Ten.
The 6-foot-10 April took to Twitter to make his announcement.
After spending his high school years at Joy Christian in Phoenix, April opted to do a postgrad year at Westwind Prep after originally being a 2013 recruit. April joins shooting guards James Blackmon and Robert Johnson and forward Max Hoetzel in Indiana’s 2014 recruiting haul.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)