Apr 20, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
Anthony Grant is keeping another Alabama 2014 recruit in state, landing a commitment from three-star small forward Jeff Garrett. The 6-foot-7 Gadsden, Ala. native announced his commitment via Twitter on Sunday morning.
Garrett, who attends Oldsmar Christian School (Fla.) becomes the fourth commit in the Crimson Tide 2014 class. He joins four-star point guard Justin Coleman, guard Devin Mitchell and small forward Riley Norris. Garrett, Norris and Coleman are all from Alabama.
The newest Crimson Tide commit had offers from Louisiana Tech, Murray State and Alabama according to Rivals.
Alabama finished 13-19 (7-11 SEC) this past season. The Crimson Tide graduate leading scorer Trevor Releford, the only player who averaged double figures at 18.5 points per game.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)