Apr 20, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
Anthony Grant is keeping another Alabama 2014 recruit in state, landing a commitment from three-star small forward Jeff Garrett. The 6-foot-7 Gadsden, Ala. native announced his commitment via Twitter on Sunday morning.
Garrett, who attends Oldsmar Christian School (Fla.) becomes the fourth commit in the Crimson Tide 2014 class. He joins four-star point guard Justin Coleman, guard Devin Mitchell and small forward Riley Norris. Garrett, Norris and Coleman are all from Alabama.
The newest Crimson Tide commit had offers from Louisiana Tech, Murray State and Alabama according to Rivals.
Alabama finished 13-19 (7-11 SEC) this past season. The Crimson Tide graduate leading scorer Trevor Releford, the only player who averaged double figures at 18.5 points per game.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)