Apr 20, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
Anthony Grant is keeping another Alabama 2014 recruit in state, landing a commitment from three-star small forward Jeff Garrett. The 6-foot-7 Gadsden, Ala. native announced his commitment via Twitter on Sunday morning.
Garrett, who attends Oldsmar Christian School (Fla.) becomes the fourth commit in the Crimson Tide 2014 class. He joins four-star point guard Justin Coleman, guard Devin Mitchell and small forward Riley Norris. Garrett, Norris and Coleman are all from Alabama.
The newest Crimson Tide commit had offers from Louisiana Tech, Murray State and Alabama according to Rivals.
Alabama finished 13-19 (7-11 SEC) this past season. The Crimson Tide graduate leading scorer Trevor Releford, the only player who averaged double figures at 18.5 points per game.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)