Apr 20, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
Anthony Grant is keeping another Alabama 2014 recruit in state, landing a commitment from three-star small forward Jeff Garrett. The 6-foot-7 Gadsden, Ala. native announced his commitment via Twitter on Sunday morning.
Garrett, who attends Oldsmar Christian School (Fla.) becomes the fourth commit in the Crimson Tide 2014 class. He joins four-star point guard Justin Coleman, guard Devin Mitchell and small forward Riley Norris. Garrett, Norris and Coleman are all from Alabama.
The newest Crimson Tide commit had offers from Louisiana Tech, Murray State and Alabama according to Rivals.
Alabama finished 13-19 (7-11 SEC) this past season. The Crimson Tide graduate leading scorer Trevor Releford, the only player who averaged double figures at 18.5 points per game.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)