Apr 20, 2014, 12:02 PM EST
Anthony Grant is keeping another Alabama 2014 recruit in state, landing a commitment from three-star small forward Jeff Garrett. The 6-foot-7 Gadsden, Ala. native announced his commitment via Twitter on Sunday morning.
Garrett, who attends Oldsmar Christian School (Fla.) becomes the fourth commit in the Crimson Tide 2014 class. He joins four-star point guard Justin Coleman, guard Devin Mitchell and small forward Riley Norris. Garrett, Norris and Coleman are all from Alabama.
The newest Crimson Tide commit had offers from Louisiana Tech, Murray State and Alabama according to Rivals.
Alabama finished 13-19 (7-11 SEC) this past season. The Crimson Tide graduate leading scorer Trevor Releford, the only player who averaged double figures at 18.5 points per game.
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)