Apr 21, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Most of the key NBA Draft early entry decisions have been made, but we are still waiting to hear from five of Kentucky’s eight future NBA Draft picks.
Julius Randle’s decision will be made soon enough. On Monday morning, Kentucky announced a press conference for 1:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday afternoon where Randle will, in all likelihood, be telling the world that he is headed to the NBA.
But most people assumed that he would be gone to begin with. That is a formality.
The news that Kentucky fans are waiting to hear about is whether or not Dakari Johnson, Alex Poythress and the Harrison twins will be returning to school for another season.
According to a report from Andy Katz on Monday morning, Kentucky head coach John Calipari will be chatting with Johnson and Poythress on Monday afternoon and with the Harrison twins on Tuesday. Whatever they end up deciding, we will know soon enough: the deadline to declare for the NBA Draft is on Sunday, April 27th.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)