Apr 21, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Most of the key NBA Draft early entry decisions have been made, but we are still waiting to hear from five of Kentucky’s eight future NBA Draft picks.
Julius Randle’s decision will be made soon enough. On Monday morning, Kentucky announced a press conference for 1:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday afternoon where Randle will, in all likelihood, be telling the world that he is headed to the NBA.
But most people assumed that he would be gone to begin with. That is a formality.
The news that Kentucky fans are waiting to hear about is whether or not Dakari Johnson, Alex Poythress and the Harrison twins will be returning to school for another season.
According to a report from Andy Katz on Monday morning, Kentucky head coach John Calipari will be chatting with Johnson and Poythress on Monday afternoon and with the Harrison twins on Tuesday. Whatever they end up deciding, we will know soon enough: the deadline to declare for the NBA Draft is on Sunday, April 27th.
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)