Apr 21, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Most of the key NBA Draft early entry decisions have been made, but we are still waiting to hear from five of Kentucky’s eight future NBA Draft picks.
Julius Randle’s decision will be made soon enough. On Monday morning, Kentucky announced a press conference for 1:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday afternoon where Randle will, in all likelihood, be telling the world that he is headed to the NBA.
But most people assumed that he would be gone to begin with. That is a formality.
The news that Kentucky fans are waiting to hear about is whether or not Dakari Johnson, Alex Poythress and the Harrison twins will be returning to school for another season.
According to a report from Andy Katz on Monday morning, Kentucky head coach John Calipari will be chatting with Johnson and Poythress on Monday afternoon and with the Harrison twins on Tuesday. Whatever they end up deciding, we will know soon enough: the deadline to declare for the NBA Draft is on Sunday, April 27th.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)