Apr 21, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Most of the key NBA Draft early entry decisions have been made, but we are still waiting to hear from five of Kentucky’s eight future NBA Draft picks.
Julius Randle’s decision will be made soon enough. On Monday morning, Kentucky announced a press conference for 1:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday afternoon where Randle will, in all likelihood, be telling the world that he is headed to the NBA.
But most people assumed that he would be gone to begin with. That is a formality.
The news that Kentucky fans are waiting to hear about is whether or not Dakari Johnson, Alex Poythress and the Harrison twins will be returning to school for another season.
According to a report from Andy Katz on Monday morning, Kentucky head coach John Calipari will be chatting with Johnson and Poythress on Monday afternoon and with the Harrison twins on Tuesday. Whatever they end up deciding, we will know soon enough: the deadline to declare for the NBA Draft is on Sunday, April 27th.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)