Apr 21, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Most of the key NBA Draft early entry decisions have been made, but we are still waiting to hear from five of Kentucky’s eight future NBA Draft picks.
Julius Randle’s decision will be made soon enough. On Monday morning, Kentucky announced a press conference for 1:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday afternoon where Randle will, in all likelihood, be telling the world that he is headed to the NBA.
But most people assumed that he would be gone to begin with. That is a formality.
The news that Kentucky fans are waiting to hear about is whether or not Dakari Johnson, Alex Poythress and the Harrison twins will be returning to school for another season.
According to a report from Andy Katz on Monday morning, Kentucky head coach John Calipari will be chatting with Johnson and Poythress on Monday afternoon and with the Harrison twins on Tuesday. Whatever they end up deciding, we will know soon enough: the deadline to declare for the NBA Draft is on Sunday, April 27th.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)