Apr 22, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
The Class of 2015 is loaded with big men, as 10 of the top 12 players are front court prospects, according to Rivals.
The best of the bunch, however, is Ivan Rabb, the No. 2 recruit in the country and a player that will command as much attention on the circuit this summer as anyone.
Mixtapes are not the best way to scout players — at all — but it’s pretty easy to see why people like Rabb in the video above. He’s athletic, he’s long and he’s got some post moves around the basket.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (6)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind (4)
- Creighton’s logos draw ire of Major League Baseball franchise (4)
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)