Apr 22, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
The Class of 2015 is loaded with big men, as 10 of the top 12 players are front court prospects, according to Rivals.
The best of the bunch, however, is Ivan Rabb, the No. 2 recruit in the country and a player that will command as much attention on the circuit this summer as anyone.
Mixtapes are not the best way to scout players — at all — but it’s pretty easy to see why people like Rabb in the video above. He’s athletic, he’s long and he’s got some post moves around the basket.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 22
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (24)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)