Apr 22, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The Class of 2015 is loaded with big men, as 10 of the top 12 players are front court prospects, according to Rivals.
The best of the bunch, however, is Ivan Rabb, the No. 2 recruit in the country and a player that will command as much attention on the circuit this summer as anyone.
Mixtapes are not the best way to scout players — at all — but it’s pretty easy to see why people like Rabb in the video above. He’s athletic, he’s long and he’s got some post moves around the basket.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)