Apr 22, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
The Class of 2015 is loaded with big men, as 10 of the top 12 players are front court prospects, according to Rivals.
The best of the bunch, however, is Ivan Rabb, the No. 2 recruit in the country and a player that will command as much attention on the circuit this summer as anyone.
Mixtapes are not the best way to scout players — at all — but it’s pretty easy to see why people like Rabb in the video above. He’s athletic, he’s long and he’s got some post moves around the basket.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent (3)