Apr 22, 2014, 9:09 PM EDT
Three weeks ago, UConn won its second championship in four years with a 60-54 win over Kentucky in an unlikely National Title game matchup.
It was somewhat of a storybook ending for UConn. The Huskies were barred from postseason play in 2013, the same year Kevin Ollie took over the program from Hall of Fame coach Jim Calhoun.
And that’s where the 16-minute video begins. Because two years later, for those like Shabazz Napier, who stayed with the program through thick and thin, their loyalty was rewarded with another incredible March run.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)