Apr 22, 2014, 9:09 PM EDT
Three weeks ago, UConn won its second championship in four years with a 60-54 win over Kentucky in an unlikely National Title game matchup.
It was somewhat of a storybook ending for UConn. The Huskies were barred from postseason play in 2013, the same year Kevin Ollie took over the program from Hall of Fame coach Jim Calhoun.
And that’s where the 16-minute video begins. Because two years later, for those like Shabazz Napier, who stayed with the program through thick and thin, their loyalty was rewarded with another incredible March run.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)