Apr 22, 2014, 9:09 PM EDT
Three weeks ago, UConn won its second championship in four years with a 60-54 win over Kentucky in an unlikely National Title game matchup.
It was somewhat of a storybook ending for UConn. The Huskies were barred from postseason play in 2013, the same year Kevin Ollie took over the program from Hall of Fame coach Jim Calhoun.
And that’s where the 16-minute video begins. Because two years later, for those like Shabazz Napier, who stayed with the program through thick and thin, their loyalty was rewarded with another incredible March run.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)