Apr 22, 2014, 9:09 PM EDT
Three weeks ago, UConn won its second championship in four years with a 60-54 win over Kentucky in an unlikely National Title game matchup.
It was somewhat of a storybook ending for UConn. The Huskies were barred from postseason play in 2013, the same year Kevin Ollie took over the program from Hall of Fame coach Jim Calhoun.
And that’s where the 16-minute video begins. Because two years later, for those like Shabazz Napier, who stayed with the program through thick and thin, their loyalty was rewarded with another incredible March run.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Maryland transfer eligible this season at Georgia Tech (3)
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)