Apr 23, 2014, 2:28 PM EST
Wake Forest announced that forward Arnaud William Adala Moto will transfer out of the program on Wednesday.
The 6-foot-6 Adala Moto averaged 6.9 points and 5.2 boards as a sophomore, starting 11 of Wake’s 33 games.
“In the short time I have known Arnaud I’ve been able to see what an outstanding young man he is,” said Wake Forest head coach Danny Manning. “He informed us today of his wishes to continue his basketball career elsewhere. We respect his decision and wish him the best in his athletic and educational endeavors.”
Adala Moto was a top 150 recruit in the Class of 2012, one of seven signees that then-head coach Jeff Bzdelik brought in in that recruiting class.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)