Apr 23, 2014, 2:28 PM EST
Wake Forest announced that forward Arnaud William Adala Moto will transfer out of the program on Wednesday.
The 6-foot-6 Adala Moto averaged 6.9 points and 5.2 boards as a sophomore, starting 11 of Wake’s 33 games.
“In the short time I have known Arnaud I’ve been able to see what an outstanding young man he is,” said Wake Forest head coach Danny Manning. “He informed us today of his wishes to continue his basketball career elsewhere. We respect his decision and wish him the best in his athletic and educational endeavors.”
Adala Moto was a top 150 recruit in the Class of 2012, one of seven signees that then-head coach Jeff Bzdelik brought in in that recruiting class.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 6
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 1
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (6)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)