Apr 24, 2014, 2:23 PM EST
Jabari Parker paid a visit to the Dan Patrick Show on Thursday morning, and his interview was fairly entertaining.
He made fun of Coach K’s tan and he called out the Knicks on the lack of a supporting cast that Carmelo Anthony has.
Where things got interesting is when Patrick pressed him on his thoughts on the NBA’s potential move to two-and-done and a 20 year old age limit.
“I think that’s ridiculous,” Parker said. “I think a lot of people can get enrolled in service for their country, but they don’t want to give them an opportunity to provide for themselves and go apply for a job in the NBA. I think that’s kind of ridiculous.”
And while Parker made a point of saying that college isn’t for everyone, he did say that having a one-and-done season was good for him, on and off the court.
“I needed a year in college,” he said.
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 3
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)
- Jerian Grant turns back fans trying to storm the floor after Duke win (GIF) (4)