Apr 24, 2014, 2:23 PM EST
Jabari Parker paid a visit to the Dan Patrick Show on Thursday morning, and his interview was fairly entertaining.
He made fun of Coach K’s tan and he called out the Knicks on the lack of a supporting cast that Carmelo Anthony has.
Where things got interesting is when Patrick pressed him on his thoughts on the NBA’s potential move to two-and-done and a 20 year old age limit.
“I think that’s ridiculous,” Parker said. “I think a lot of people can get enrolled in service for their country, but they don’t want to give them an opportunity to provide for themselves and go apply for a job in the NBA. I think that’s kind of ridiculous.”
And while Parker made a point of saying that college isn’t for everyone, he did say that having a one-and-done season was good for him, on and off the court.
“I needed a year in college,” he said.
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 11
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Syracuse upsets No. 8 Notre Dame in an inspired ACC road effort 0
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)