Apr 24, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
It’s looking more and more likely that ex-Louisville Cardinal Chane Behanan will never suit up for Colorado State after all.
“My feeling is Chane is going to go pro, if he hasn’t already,” Colorado State head coach Eustachy told the Denver Post. “We talked about it. I have a feeling that’s going to happen in the next few days.
“Chane is a great kid. He’ll do fine in the NBA. From Day One, I thought this was a possibility. We took a shot.”
Earlier this week, Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv reported that Chane Behanan had hired an agent and was planning on declaring for the NBA Draft.
Behanan was kicked off of the Louisville basketball team back in December. “Away from the lines, he just did not do the right things over and over and over,” Rick Pitino said at the time. Behanan, spending some time at John Lucas’ facility in Houston, committed to play at Colorado State for Larry Eustachy, who also spent time with Lucas to deal with substance abuse issues.
Behanan was cited for marijuana possession earlier this month.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)