Apr 25, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8, 225-pound power forward from Luverne High School in Luverne, Alabama is the Crimson Tide’s second commitment in 2015 following the August commitment of Montgomery native and 6-foot-5 wing Brandon Austin from Carver High School.
Hall averaged 11.7 points, 10.1 rebounds and 6.7 blocks per game during his junior year of high school. Getting a shot blocker on board early never hurts and Alabama can focus on other areas now as they have a wing and a frontcourt player to build on.
According to Michael Casagrande of Alabama.com, Hall also had offers from UAB, Mississippi State and Troy and Auburn, Georgia and West Virginia all showed interest.
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 1
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 1
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)