Apr 25, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8, 225-pound power forward from Luverne High School in Luverne, Alabama is the Crimson Tide’s second commitment in 2015 following the August commitment of Montgomery native and 6-foot-5 wing Brandon Austin from Carver High School.
Hall averaged 11.7 points, 10.1 rebounds and 6.7 blocks per game during his junior year of high school. Getting a shot blocker on board early never hurts and Alabama can focus on other areas now as they have a wing and a frontcourt player to build on.
According to Michael Casagrande of Alabama.com, Hall also had offers from UAB, Mississippi State and Troy and Auburn, Georgia and West Virginia all showed interest.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 40
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (40)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)