Apr 25, 2014, 11:06 PM EST
The 6-foot-8, 225-pound power forward from Luverne High School in Luverne, Alabama is the Crimson Tide’s second commitment in 2015 following the August commitment of Montgomery native and 6-foot-5 wing Brandon Austin from Carver High School.
Hall averaged 11.7 points, 10.1 rebounds and 6.7 blocks per game during his junior year of high school. Getting a shot blocker on board early never hurts and Alabama can focus on other areas now as they have a wing and a frontcourt player to build on.
According to Michael Casagrande of Alabama.com, Hall also had offers from UAB, Mississippi State and Troy and Auburn, Georgia and West Virginia all showed interest.
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)