Apr 25, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8, 225-pound power forward from Luverne High School in Luverne, Alabama is the Crimson Tide’s second commitment in 2015 following the August commitment of Montgomery native and 6-foot-5 wing Brandon Austin from Carver High School.
Hall averaged 11.7 points, 10.1 rebounds and 6.7 blocks per game during his junior year of high school. Getting a shot blocker on board early never hurts and Alabama can focus on other areas now as they have a wing and a frontcourt player to build on.
According to Michael Casagrande of Alabama.com, Hall also had offers from UAB, Mississippi State and Troy and Auburn, Georgia and West Virginia all showed interest.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (3)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)