Apr 25, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
Charges have been filed against former Missouri center Zach Price after the 6-foot-10 center was arrested two times in one day earlier in April. Price is facing tampering in the first degree, Boone County assistant prosecuting attorney Jessica Meredith said Thursday to the Columbia Daily Tribune.
Here’s the outlook for Price as Steve Walentik from the Columbia Daily Tribune went in-depth with Price’s details:
The charge stems from Price allegedly defacing an automobile in an incident in which he was accused of ramming his car into one driven by former teammate Earnest Ross at least twice on April 2. It is a class C felony which carries a potential sentence of seven years in prison.
Meredith said the prosecutor’s office is still investigating and additional charges could be brought against Price, who was twice arrested on suspicion of assault in a pair of incidents with Ross between the afternoon of April 2 and the early morning hours of April 3.
After the incidents and multiple arrests, Ross went for an order of protection against Price but that was later dismissed. Price is already facing a class C felony and additional charges could be filed, so this isn’t a promising start for him in this case.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 0
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 2
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)