Apr 25, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
Charges have been filed against former Missouri center Zach Price after the 6-foot-10 center was arrested two times in one day earlier in April. Price is facing tampering in the first degree, Boone County assistant prosecuting attorney Jessica Meredith said Thursday to the Columbia Daily Tribune.
Here’s the outlook for Price as Steve Walentik from the Columbia Daily Tribune went in-depth with Price’s details:
The charge stems from Price allegedly defacing an automobile in an incident in which he was accused of ramming his car into one driven by former teammate Earnest Ross at least twice on April 2. It is a class C felony which carries a potential sentence of seven years in prison.
Meredith said the prosecutor’s office is still investigating and additional charges could be brought against Price, who was twice arrested on suspicion of assault in a pair of incidents with Ross between the afternoon of April 2 and the early morning hours of April 3.
After the incidents and multiple arrests, Ross went for an order of protection against Price but that was later dismissed. Price is already facing a class C felony and additional charges could be filed, so this isn’t a promising start for him in this case.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)