Apr 25, 2014, 11:56 PM EST
Charges have been filed against former Missouri center Zach Price after the 6-foot-10 center was arrested two times in one day earlier in April. Price is facing tampering in the first degree, Boone County assistant prosecuting attorney Jessica Meredith said Thursday to the Columbia Daily Tribune.
Here’s the outlook for Price as Steve Walentik from the Columbia Daily Tribune went in-depth with Price’s details:
The charge stems from Price allegedly defacing an automobile in an incident in which he was accused of ramming his car into one driven by former teammate Earnest Ross at least twice on April 2. It is a class C felony which carries a potential sentence of seven years in prison.
Meredith said the prosecutor’s office is still investigating and additional charges could be brought against Price, who was twice arrested on suspicion of assault in a pair of incidents with Ross between the afternoon of April 2 and the early morning hours of April 3.
After the incidents and multiple arrests, Ross went for an order of protection against Price but that was later dismissed. Price is already facing a class C felony and additional charges could be filed, so this isn’t a promising start for him in this case.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)